Thunderhouse Forest Services Inc.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:44:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
After more than 100 million trees planted, Thunderhouse closed its tree planting operation.  My sincere and most heart-felt thank you to everyone who made the last 26 seasons with Thunderhouse a success!!
6 Posts in 6 Topics by 28 Members
Latest Member: KappyNepral
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Thunderhouse Forest Services Inc.
|-+  News and Events
| |-+  Thunderhouse News & Events
| | |-+  Important Notice about Tree Planting in 2020
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Important Notice about Tree Planting in 2020  (Read 3770 times)
George Graham
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: April 16, 2020, 03:16:41 PM »

After 26 seasons and more than 100 million trees planted, Thunderhouse closed its tree planting operation at the end of the 2019 season.   If you want to plant in Ontario this year 2020 and haven't done so yet, I recommend you apply immediately to Brinkman Reforestation, Outland Reforestation and/or Heritage Reforestation.  All three are easily found with an internet search.   

If you want to plant near Hearst, Ontario, Outland and Heritage are both working here this year.

Best wishes for 2020.  Respect the advice from our Officers of Health to stay healthy.  To our benefit and for that of future generations, we all need reforestation plans to proceed!

My sincere and most heart-felt thank you to everyone who made the last 26 seasons with Thunderhouse a success!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: